The CAI Partners Program is a service offered by the Inter American University of Puerto Rico to the external community through a membership. Participants can be students from public or private schools, students from other institutions or private citizens.. They receive the following benefits in the CAI:
- Use of available bibliographical materials and loan of books.
- Access to databases from the Campus (no remote access).
- Internet use, according to the rules of use of the network available in: Institutional guidelines and standards for the appropriate use of information technology, computerized information systems and telecommunications (Normative Document I-0410-015)
- Use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Limited assistance from librarians in the search for information.
Membership carries a payment of $ 60.00 per semester. Former students of the Inter American University have a 50% discount. To become a member of the program in the Bayamón Campus, you must go to the Access to Information Center to complete the booklet with your information.
For more information, you can contact the telephone:
(787)279-1912, Ext. 2150