Some Norms to follow at the CAI
- Present your Student ID or Class Program Registered in order to petition services and return the resources loan on time.
- Remember that you are in a study environment and should remain as silent as possible. Do not talk loud or have loud discussions, no cell phone, radios or recorder; as well as other activities that disturbs the study and work environment.
- You must use headphones for audio electronic equipment such as iPods, laptops, computers, cell phones, among others.
- Do not sit on tables, floors, hallways, stairs or other un appropriate places.
- No eating, drinking or smoking in the CAI.
- Do not install on computers CAI programs owned or copy applications menu.
- It is prohibited accessed through networks or electronic information systems prejudicial to morality and decency.
- Children under ten (10) years old are not allowed in the CAI, unless the purpose is educational and supervised by an adult.
- The machines and other electronics equipment’s are turned off 15 minutes before closing.
- The people who are using the facilities of the CAI must stop their work 10 minutes before the closing time.
Rules, Norms and Duties of the CAI
- Policies of Center for Access to Information of UIPR (Normative Document A-CAI-003-97)
- Rules and procedures for the use and management of the Internet of the Inter American University of Puerto Rico